Help with Voctopus plugin

Started by Pizearke, June 09, 2012, 05:52:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Pizearke

Yeah, this may seem kind of stupid, but I've read the directions that came with the vocoder (voctopus), and tried to replicate it for modplug, but I can't get it to make a sound. I've done a few searches, and surprisingly it doesn't look like anyone's asked this before.

Does someone mind walking me through using voctopus? I assume it's a simple process and would work on TAL and stuff, too.

Edit by mod: Clarified subject

Rakib

I dont know about that vocoder but a vocoder need to on top of a run on a sample, like a vst, not vsti.
^^

Saga Musix

Assign the plugin to an instrument and select a MIDI channel for that instrument to use. The plugin should be treated like a VST instrument, but I think it is a limitation of SynthEdit that instruments that also accept audio input cannot be declared as a VST instrument (or so I've heard).

Quote from: Pizearke on June 09, 2012, 05:52:16
I've done a few searches, and surprisingly it doesn't look like anyone's asked this before.
I haven't even heard of that plugin until now, so there is the possibility that noone else has tried using this plugin with OpenMPT before as well.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.