OT: Hairgel

Started by georg, April 04, 2006, 18:13:32

Previous topic - Next topic

georg

I got my sorry ass happily FIRED! Which means i once again have a life to waste.

So why am i here?  :shock:

PS - i missed u guys, a lot, but not enough to write emails n stuff.
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

YES! Now this is *GREAT* news! :D I missed you *SO* much, if there's anything *EXTRA SPECIAL* I can do for you to stay just say so! And *PLEASE* save me writing like *THIS*

xaimus

LPChip

OMG!!!

Sorr yto hear you've got fired, but aside of that... HEY DUDE!!! :) Welcome back! We've seriously missed you (not just once, but several times!)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

DavidN

Hello again. (Or in my case, as I posted about four times in the five years I was at the Modplug site, just "hello".)

How exactly did you get fired? It sounds pretty impressive.

Squirrel Havoc

"fired" and "missed" in the same post. What does it all mean? It means our buddy is back! Hey duder! Still thinking of doing a compo together?

EDIT: No rush on the compo, it was just the first thing to come to my mind when I thought of you. Seriously though, welcome back, you were talked about in the old forums a few times, so I know you were missed.
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Atlantis

Nice to see you back. :)
Put an end to the loudness war. Don't limit or compress your mixdown until mastering; leave the master channel alone.

http://www.facebook.com/atlanteanrecords

georg

awwwwww....  :oops:
huggles

PS - My name is pronounced gay-org, what of it?
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "georg"My name is pronounced gay-org
You'll always be "peaches" to me.