[Various IDM/Electronica/Dub/Etc.] Dead Kousin [MP3s]

Started by Dead Kousin, January 25, 2012, 00:01:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Kousin

All of my tunes are produced using Open ModPlug Tracker, Audacity and  large number of VST plug-ins.
You can download my tracks for free at -
http://soundcloud.com/deadkousin
Cheers

Saga Musix

If you want a tune to be discussed here, please open a separate topic for each tune.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Seriously. Please open a new topic for individual tunes, not for a collection of tunes. Not only is it hard to manage otherwise, but if you do, you can see all your songs directly from your profile, rather than just one link with a huge collection.

I'm going to lock this topic. Feel free to make the required posts even if it has content from this topic. We'll delete the topic in a while so you have some time to copy/paste stuff over.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Now let's not exaggerate. I split his single track post into a new topic.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.