.41 Loop stuck on direct to +++

Started by LPChip, April 02, 2006, 22:50:48

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

In the general tab, you can set a restart position. If the orderlist has a +++ pattern on that slot, when the song ends it will jump to that pattern, and wait for nothing :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

Hmm, a guest posted? I thought registration was required, now I'm confused.
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Hmm, a guest posted? I thought registration was required, now I'm confused.

Deleted his spam... Now checking how that is possible :s

EDIT: updated forum permissions.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"now I'm confused.
So am I, but for a different reason :) There is no bug description but there is answer, and the post topic indicates of open bug :?

rewbs

Relab, the bug is that when loop song is on and restart pos points to a +++ in the order list, the song doesn't loop. I'll take a look.

rewbs

LPChip