VST2MID Crash

Started by Christofori, December 05, 2011, 01:51:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Christofori

Greetings.  I get this error when trying to use "VST2MID" out of Toybear's pack, with the latest test build (1.20.0.56) -- it had not occurred on whatever previous OMPT build I had used prior to my virus/BPRK outbreak some months back.  And to be honest, I have been too busy with other issues to test until now. :/

Anyway, I get a this error:

Exception in Dispatch(19) (Plugin="VST2MID")!

Constantly, and I have to kill OMPT to rid myself of it.  Seems to be predominantly whenever loading older files saved with the previous OMPT build I was running (1.20.00.01 I think.. possibly others.)  I seem to be able to get around it by dropping the VST2MID and then re-adding it.  Anyway, thought I'd mention, having seen a lot of VST and/or MIDI-like stuff happening in the commits since I've been absent.. ;)
/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*

Saga Musix

This error happens when VST2MID is configured to output to a non-existing MIDI device. I have told Tobybear about it and he has sent me a fixed version, which I might also include in the OpenMPT package in future releases. You should also be able to circumvent it by changing the MIDI device in VST2MID's plugin editor before starting any playback.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Christofori

/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*