sample not looping even though it is set to loop on

Started by justinrpg, December 08, 2011, 12:49:32

Previous topic - Next topic

justinrpg

I am making a song about Fire Type Pokémon and I loaded a sample of a fireplace fire and told it to loop in the sample's properties (or whatever you call it) and it is the first instrument in the song to be played, but the instrument is not looping though the whole thing even though I set loop to on it just stops at the end of the sample still

Rakib

Can you upload the file, so we can look at it and see if there is something wrong or not.
^^

Saga Musix

You probably have loop points set but the loop type set to "Off", or vice versa.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

justinrpg

Rakib

^^

LPChip

Do you perhaps have a volume envelope specified in the instrument setting, or do you have a note-off/note-cut in your pattern that stops this, or is it not looping at all?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs