Donation question

Started by Geminga, March 31, 2006, 17:45:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Geminga

Hi
Been a long-time lurker at ModPlug. Got a some stashed away for "the good cause". How can I donate? Where do I send the money orders? How much is needed and for what? Tell me, I really want to help.

PS- Kudos on the homemade site! I really want to help get *all* the song download links to work. Still remembering alpha64...
-Geminga

jfr0827@pshift.com

Geminga

jfr0827@adelphia.net

Sorry for the incorrect post. New addy, old habits...

Relabsoluness

Well this is an interesting question. Even though the poster might want to have the answer, if it is to become existing, to the given email address, maybe some information could be provided here as well?

LPChip

To be honest, I've not responded at all yet.

The reason for this is as follows:

I haven't found an answer yet.

On the one side, I'm thrilled about the fact that people appreciate this and are even willing to donate money. On the other side, I've calculated the costs for running a site etc. to be able to do it without needing any financial support.

Putting the need aside, its obvious that this is a gift, rather than financial support. I appreciate this ofcource.

I think I can supply my paypal account so you can donate if you still wish, but I still give you the choice to make the decision to donate. I don't maintain the site for the money you know ;)

EDIT: Okay, did some investigation, and came with the following...

http://lpchip.com/modplug/donate.htm
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

Ive wanted to donate for years, but Mister X didnt have a way, or didnt want me to, or something to do with him that kept me from doing it, thats why I never did. Now I dont have any money to donate  :(
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Randilyn

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Ive wanted to donate for years, but Mister X didnt have a way, or didnt want me to, or something to do with him that kept me from doing it, thats why I never did. Now I dont have any money to donate  :(
lol, that's how it always goes. :(

speed-goddamn-focus

Anyone not wanting to donate to LPChip's private leisure fund can check out OpenMPT's donation page at SourceForge.net.

EDIT: formatting

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

i'd like to donate some coffee & tobacco to rewbs and the other developers

:D

P.S.: i think paypal suxx
P.P.S.: this is not a joke
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

rewbs

Geminga, just to confirm, you want to support the website development right? (i.e. not the tracker development)

Any donations to support the website is up to LP to manage. Any money intended for the developers of the tracker should go to the link provided by speed focus... but I'd gladly accept some coffee and... tobacco?! BSV, I would have expected something more interesting from you... :D

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

give me your adress and i'll send you some crack & bitches ;)
or maybe some nude pics of my ex would cheer you up ...

rewbs

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"give me your adress and i'll send you some crack & bitches ;)
or maybe some nude pics of my ex would cheer you up ...
Result! All of the above please! I knew this programming thing would pay off one day.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

well i think if i supplied you with any of the above you'd stop working on MPT (at least for some minutes) so i won't ;)

but because i'm a nice guy..... here you go:
http://home.arcor.de/bootybazz/manja+eileen.jpg
(yeah... not so nude, i know.... now you may guess which one is my ex ;))

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"well i think if i supplied you with any of the above you'd stop working on MPT (at least for some minutes) so i won't ;)

Hmm, Identical twins, or photoshop hoax? Or am I a dumb american who thinks other cultures people all look alike?
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

rewbs

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Hmm, Identical twins, or photoshop hoax? Or am I a dumb american who thinks other cultures people all look alike?
I'd say two completely different girls. :)

Your ex is probably the one who feels the need to camouflage herself.
Both are very pretty by the way, well done.

cyperkid

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"well i think if i supplied you with any of the above you'd stop working on MPT (at least for some minutes) so i won't ;)

what's wrong with you Viruz?
not wanting to give answers in the common "what-about-you"-threads and giving away intimate secrets here?!  :wink:
commodore stole my childhood