Awesome mixtapes

Started by Saga Musix, November 24, 2010, 22:05:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Since we already have an awesome video thread, it would probably also be a nice idea to share some awesome mixes!
I have just come across this mix this week and I have to say that it's pretty damn excellent. Especially the first three tracks are just awesome. Some of the best funky house I've heard in a while and I can't stop moving. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

Are you sure the link is correct?
^^

psishock

lol, i loved the joke. xD

Rakib, you've been trolled by our developer. :)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Rakib

My Life (a tribute to my mother)
^^

Saga Musix

Quote from: Rakib on November 24, 2010, 23:47:00
Of course it is! (now)
As you can see, my clipboard works perfectly. And someone should definitely use that song title at some point, too, even if it was not related to the thread. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2010, 06:17:59
Quote from: Rakib on November 24, 2010, 23:47:00
Of course it is! (now)
As you can see, my clipboard works perfectly. And someone should definitely use that song title at some point, too, even if it was not related to the thread. :P

i see what you did thur.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

Let's revive this thread with an awesome set of late 80s techno and house: http://soundcloud.com/r_co/richie-hawtin-power96-detroit-radio-24-11-1989-1