[Electronic Suite] Orb of Omen I-II (Dedicated to Sam_Zen -- RIP)

Started by Harbinger, December 10, 2010, 14:05:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Harbinger

If you loved Sam_Zen's music or his style or his sense of wondrous experimentation, you might find this interesting...

Download the file and read the post at NotOnlyMusic: here.

KrazyKatz

Really great work on the time signatures. Shows some definite Sam_Zen influences conjoined with your own style. Enjoyable listen and a one of your finest works.

It's good to see the memory of Sam_Zen living on. I have to say that when I see his numerous posts in the stickies, I miss the guy.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

kit beats

Yeah, thanks for sharing..its not my kinda style of tune but the memory of Sam_Zen in this MF got me smilin while im @3:35.....4:10..damn that Basse is hard!

Bam Jonguh! Zowne grote vuurbal! Haa
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

Zaphoid

Har I enjoyed the essay as well as the music.  I don't believe a mechanical dystopia will prevail over mankind but I see that this world is headed for a break-down.  Anyway I care not to delve too deep on subjects such as those in this forum.  The music seemed like it could have been composed for a short film.  Foreboding, and  dissonant  yet melodic without regard to harmonic structure. 

Harbinger

Thanks for all the praises and critiques. Still waiting for the inspiration.... (i've got so much on my plate!) :(

kit beats

@Harbinger i know what you mean, have my moments 2. I have much on my plate but can't get my sound right..anyhow, good luck and succes;)

kit beats