Any good music software for iPod Touch?

Started by wandering genie, August 07, 2011, 18:25:17

Previous topic - Next topic

wandering genie

Well, basically that, I won an iPod touch in a video making contest, and tried several free apps. Some of them are insteresting. However I think that I will try some commercial software. Has anyone tried the Rebirth version for iPod? Any other soft that you may want to recommend? any software that you can call "pro"?

Thanking any suggestion  in advance   :)

Saga Musix

You could have a look at Nano Studio - there's a free-to-use desktop version of the program available.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Nano studio really is an app you want to have! I must say though, that the iPod is not that big. So you'll want to check some youtube video's to see if its something for you. Other ideas are the Korg MS-20, although I'm not sure if it is also available for the iPod. I know its for the iPad...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

wandering genie

Thanks Jojo and LPChip for your help!  :)

Rakib

^^

wandering genie

Thank you Rakib! Sunvox could be an option  :)