Autosave works to well?

Started by Rakib, July 29, 2011, 21:53:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Does this happen with all files, i.e. is it reproduceable? If that is the case, can you please try using a predefined autosave folder instead of the song's own folder and check if the behaviour is still the same?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Christofori

Yes, I like reposting in old(er) posts. :)

Can the Autosave timer be reset to 0 on the latest edit, rather than at the moment of the file being saved?  Very minor thing, but it'd make OMPT's autosave behavior more uniform to that of other apps.  Most everything (word processors even) will autosave x minutes/seconds from the last edit, not the last save point.

Very minor indeed.. so minor in fact I didn't want to make a ticket for it. :)  Just thought I'd ask in case Jojo was feeling in the giving spirit for an upcomming testing release or whatnot.. it is, after all, almost Christmas. :)  Or Boxing day.  Or St. Stephen's... or whichever variant one cares to celebrate. :)
/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*

Saga Musix

The problem is, the autosave timer is global, i.e. it applies to all modules. Making it indivual per module would require a rewrite of the autosave timer logic.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.