MPT stops playing mid-way through

Started by justinrpg, July 06, 2011, 17:31:52

Previous topic - Next topic

justinrpg

I am editing a module I have downloaded, and I added several different patterns after the final one in the module, but, when I play the module it still stops at that last one (the original ending point, before my additional patterns, like if it is ignoring the added patterns), I've never had this problem before, but now all of a sudden it is doing this with this module...

Saga Musix

Is there a stop ("---") pattern after the original final pattern? Does it contain pattern jump commands (Bxx) in the last pattern? Once again my crystal ball is broken so I can only make guesses what you are doing.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

justinrpg

no bxx but there is a B00, and a ^^^ at the end, is B00 different than Bxx?

Saga Musix

When we say "xx" here, we mean "any parameter". So "Bxx" stands for "B00", "B10", "B1A", whatever.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.