Previous topic - Next topic

what might it be about?

how good are you in bed?
4 (30.8%)
how much do you earn from prositiution?
3 (23.1%)
what's your mother's second first name?
1 (7.7%)
what sexual relationship do you have towards your tracker?
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: March 24, 2006, 23:23:15

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

see above

p.s.: stop spam  :P
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

LPChip

I voted for:

what's your mother's second first name? :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Randilyn

[deleted]

rncekel

Although Squirrel evidently likes to spam a lot, he always do it in a polite way, and I don't think than anyone can reasonably feel offended from him. If you feel bored of spam, just don't read it.

DJDream

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "rncekel"Although Squirrel evidently likes to spam a lot, he always do it in a polite way, and I don't think than anyone can reasonably feel offended from him. If you feel bored of spam, just don't read it.

hey man, i'm only joking  :P

@Siloh: I'd like you to not say something like that Great Player! ;)

Edit by mod: I've changed that last comment a little bit to make it more auditable, and used the sense of humour you can find in server admin tools found in games like medal of honor :P
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Squirrel Havoc

Hey don't tempt me guys, I got millions of questions im not asking because I don't want to flood the forums :)

About spam, I don't consider my posts spam, I think of spam as promotions of something. My posts are just off topic chit chat, which I think there should be a seperate forum section for (gee, wonder why).

If you really want to know whats up with all the qeustions, it's a combination of being bored and interested in other cultures. American culture got boring, and ever since I visited Canada, I was like "Wow, so close yet so different!". I guess I just like to learn, thats why I study religions. And the MPC forums are the only contact I have with people outside the US

Final note: For those of you sticking up for me, thank you, but I can take a joke, I know they don't mean anything by it  :P
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Matt Hartman

America boring?

We did it to ourselves.

There are so many, many cultures out there. You'll never read about them in your American History Textbook. And why would you even want to? These things are to be experienced and embraced.

Fuck that little American bubble you live in. Pop that thing as soon as you have the strength to see and experience things in a bigger sense.

Ask questions, research, explore, annoy the powers that be. They like it that way. :)

God's ass is glued to the universe, but he's counting on you to get your hands dirty for him. Go forth my little depressed grasshopper...
Yeah, sure. Right. Whatever.

Matt Hartman

sexual relationship with tracker?

well it usually involves a dark basement, motor oil, foiled pickles and a wooden stick.

Other than that we're pretty platonic.

Sam_Zen

I'm not able to participate in this poll, because of the unclarity of this.
- how good are you in bed?
With what ? with setting your alarm clock - playing a video - pleasing your cousin - not falling out of it during a dream ?
- how much do you earn from prositiution?
How much do you earn by writing things with the right spelling ?
- what's your mother's second first name?
A contradiction in terminis.
- what sexual relationship do you have towards your tracker?
I could try to force my penis into channel 4 of pattern 16, but I don't think it would work.

Louigi Verona

^ I think you are too serious :)

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"^ I think you are too serious :)

I think You've read it way to seriously! :)

Good post Sam! :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Matt Hartman

QuoteI could try to force my penis into channel 4 of pattern 16, but I don't think it would work.

I'd rather you didn't do that sir.
Besides, Trackers like lots of foreplay before blunt intercourse.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"^ I think you are too serious :)

Acutally I think he was being sarcastic
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Waxhead

I don't know about you other guys but I like Squirrel Havoc's posts ;) - Also I'm pretty sure many of us do since there's so many reply's to his posts. He happens to ask questions like how did you get your nickname, how old are you, how do you look etc.. etc... This are things that I imageine most of us are a bit curious about. Luckily here at modplug forums we have Squirrel Havoc to ask this "difficult" questions for us, and most of us happily reply!

Perhaps he's a bit nutty (after all he's a squirrel) or maybe he's just a honest person. I think perhaps a bit of both. I really wish there was a Squirrel Havoc on each single forum that have a chit-chat section ;)

Keep up the good work Squirrel Havoc!