[Synthpop] The Knight's Story (it/ogg)

Started by Saga Musix, April 25, 2011, 20:07:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

This track ranked 3rd out of 11 in the tracked music compo at Revision 2011.

Download
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Tony

Great song Jojo! I enjoyed it very much! And great work getting 3rd!  :)

Oliwerko

Very clean sound, and a nice, fast, driving tempo. I would like the chord stabs fatter though, and maybe some of the lead sounds were too dry. Anyway, great to listen to!
I am not afraid of death.
I am afraid of murder.

Saga Musix

Thanks for your kind comments. The chord stabs could probably have been a bit fatter indeed, I also thought they were not loud enough on the party PA - however the PA didn't sound too good in general, so I blamed it. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

KrazyKatz

Way to go Jojo! Listening really made me nostalgic for those old school tracking days without using plugins.

By the way, (c) doesn't legally ensure copyright. You need to use the "Alt+0+1+6+9" to make a © to be safe ;).

Thanks for the enjoyable listen.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Saga Musix

Thanks for the listen!
Neither (c) nor © ensure copyright, both are pretty meaningless in Germany. My work is automatically covered by the Urheberrecht and I wouldn't even have to put any kind of copyright sign on it for the Urheberrecht to be valid.

Harbinger

Notes as i'm listening:

Glorified chiptunes with good song structure and even better sound production quality. Definitely an American beat but a Euro-Japanese 90s video game vision. Can't say i'll keep it but only because i'm not into game music (unless the music doesn't remind you that you're playing a game).

Chiptunes fans and Nintendo fans should love this though.