How old is everyone?

Started by Squirrel Havoc, February 05, 2006, 02:01:32

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "Pesho_Zmiata"..., and all the cool people seem to be 21 and above :)

:o You usually shouldn't say something like that. Cus that means that everyone that is 20 or less automatically is uncool. :shock:

But then again, you state that you're uncool too. I guess its fair to say this then... For those that don't, I don't think you are uncool! :P

People that post rubbish (like spambots), they are uncool.

EDIT: Bytheway, Did anyone noticed I joined this board before I was born? :o :D Now thats an archievement ey? :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "LPChip"People that post rubbish (snip) they are uncool.

You mean like this?  :lol:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"
Quote from: "LPChip"People that post rubbish (snip) they are uncool.

You mean like this?  :lol:

I'd say... 50% uncool? :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Pesho_Zmiata

Quote from: "LPChip"
EDIT: Bytheway, Did anyone noticed I joined this board before I was born? :o :D Now thats an archievement ey? :lol:

Hmm, January 1970... before they invented the 8086 and the internet :lol:

DavidN

It was the day on which the almighty god UNIX created heaven and earth and impenetrable shell scripts.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Wong"It was the day on which the almighty god UNIX created heaven and earth and impenetrable shell scripts.

Then Satan took a core dump on the world, and the mighty Zues hacked into computers from all across the land.....
-

Randilyn

Then the light and the darkness merged, and brought forth Nintendo, PCs, and Macs, and it was good.

Squirrel Havoc

Then A mighty roar came from the south, it was the God of innovation, whom we call Amiga. He brought color and digitized sound to the world of text, and much joy was had by all.....as long as your were around back then :)
-

LPChip

Then this Offtopic topic went totally offtopic :lol:

DJDream