big... chip... yup, that rings a bell!
0 (0%)
n...n...NO!
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 25, 2006, 14:41:30

nula

hello there!

Next big chipcompo, famous chiptune competitions is online! You can contribute to many categories and have a great fun. Chiptunes are not dead!!!

http://bcompo.wz.cz

LPChip

Cool! :)

I'm sure gonna make some time for this! :)

Bytheway, Welcome Nula. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

apple-joe

Sounds interesting. I might have a go.

DJDream

OMG Scared... very scared hahah :) :thumbsup:

nula

LPchip: thanks! it's so nice here... i like it!

come on guys, make chiptunes, don't let the chiptune community die! ; )

apple-joe

Is it my internet connection, or are there some troubles concerning the files on the Big Chip Compo site?

LPChip

Quote from: "apple-joe"Is it my internet connection, or are there some troubles concerning the files on the Big Chip Compo site?

The site is slow :( I have 12 mbit but files load like im on 33k6 modem.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

nula

that's strange because the serves seems to be quite quick... but many people complained about this : (

next time i'll move to another hosting...

LPChip

Only a few days left till the deadline! Don't miss it! :D

EDIT: Okay, it seems the deadline was extended from 31 April to 31 May! :)

apple-joe

I have to admit I forgot about this compo, but if the deadline is extended, I might have a chance.

EDIT: I'm gonna have a go at it tonight.

EDIT II: The outcome was horribly bad, I have to try again soon.

LPChip

The compo's deadline was passed.

People that have submitted their song, are asked to check if their song is in the package. For instance My 2 songs aren't there.

apple-joe

I didn't make it for this one. There have been quite some other compos going at the same time. I look forward to downloading the chip entries still, if they'll be put up for download.

LPChip

Quote from: "apple-joe"I didn't make it for this one. There have been quite some other compos going at the same time. I look forward to downloading the chip entries still, if they'll be put up for download.

I suggest to wait for the votepack to be made ready for download. I'll post a link here when that happens, and probably make a mirror available.

LPChip

The new update is on the site... Seems that something went wrong, and some songs have been added to the pack. Check if yours is in it too ;)

LPChip

And the votedisk is on the site!!! :)

http://bcompo.wz.cz/entries.htm

EDIT: Listening to the tunes... makes me wonder... what do non-chiptunes do in a chipcompo? :? (100k cat)