Modplug Central in your Dreams

Started by KrazyKatz, September 13, 2010, 23:37:30

Previous topic - Next topic

KrazyKatz

I dreamed that I met LPchip. Strange since I've seen what he looks like, and he looked nothing like the real thing in my dream. Still he was a top notch guy which is true in both reality and the dream.

Has Modplug invaded your dreams too?

Also it could be cool to meet with fellow Modpluggers out there. Anyone with any experience on that? I know that LPchip met Atlantis.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Nahkranoth

AFAIK LPchip met Sam_Zen too.
I'd like to meet many Modpluggers, but as the topic says:
"In my dreams", it's unlikely for me to do so.

Saga Musix

Well, I've met a few fellow modpluggers at demoparties, none from this forum, though...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

QuoteAFAIK LPchip met Sam_Zen too.
that is correct afaik.

And im pretty sure Jojo met several scene artist on scene parties, who are maybe lurking sometimes here in the central. :D

I however did not, and havent done so my dreams.
(usually im usually having very unrealistic dreams: burning-moving objects with telekinetic powers, flying with various speed, passing walls and other object like a ghost, killing living people/animals with over the top brutality) :)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

I'm a spiritual guy, and for me, dreams have a certain meaning.

I believe that there's a form of dreams called lucid dreaming, where you are able to actually meet people as how they are.

Since a photo changes/doesn't resemble the real thing, its very possible we've met in our dreamstate.

I haven't had the same dream though, but its very possible I've allowed us to meet and then forgot it when I woke up.

I indeed have met Atlantis and Sam_Zen in real life, but I've also meet JimGin (who has been known as Xong and some other names as well) in real life. The difference here is, that he came to modplug AFTER I told him to go here. :P

But I never have had a dream about modplug or the scene. Musical dreams often are me playing the piano, not tracking using modplug, and I don't have these dreams that often either.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kit beats

Quote from: "LPChip"Musical dreams often are me playing the piano, not tracking using modplug, and I don't have these dreams that often either.
lol, great topic and fun to read! Got me questioning myself iff i ever met a mp user for real..but i dont..so im the only 1 using it:D?i remember letting everybody know i made my own track with fasttracker on my 486pc and got them listening. what has made me new Schiering.
So on i sticked to that state of mind. unfortunately invaded dreams are passing me by questioning myself making my own sound, and it wont let me forget not lately.
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

Really Weird Person

I do not recall having such dreams, though I think that I have envisioned LPChip having hairy legs before. Kind of odd

Saga Musix

Last night, I just had a dream in which Sam Zen was suddenly alive again - His death was a false alarm. Kind of weird...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Indeed. I do wish it was true though. I kinda miss his pressence around here.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kit beats

I feel like setting up a tune....he is death! that was not funny!

kit beats