Modplug has an IRC channel again!

Started by LPChip, September 17, 2007, 13:08:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Quote from: Louigi Verona on May 10, 2011, 08:13:36
Why not use freenode?
And what kind of benefit would that bring? None, but on the other side EsperNet already hosts all channels relevant to the tracking scene so we'd split of the rest of the scene, and furthermore EsperNet has the advantage that there are active demosceners in the staff that I know IRL - great if you're having a problem or something else.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: LPChip on May 10, 2011, 09:16:12
And we have TMAnna available. :)
Well, it's not like TMAnna and her companions like TMAnya aren't already present on a number of other networks...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: Jojo on May 10, 2011, 09:50:14
Quote from: LPChip on May 10, 2011, 09:16:12
And we have TMAnna available. :)
Well, it's not like TMAnna and her companions like TMAnya aren't already present on a number of other networks...

But I only know TMAnna. Then I have to meet a new bot... I'm not sure I'm up for that challenge :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

Quote from: Jojo on May 10, 2011, 08:18:48
Quote from: Louigi Verona on May 10, 2011, 08:13:36
Why not use freenode?
And what kind of benefit would that bring? None, but on the other side EsperNet already hosts all channels relevant to the tracking scene so we'd split of the rest of the scene, and furthermore EsperNet has the advantage that there are active demosceners in the staff that I know IRL - great if you're having a problem or something else.

Its just on #freenode there are no problems with the moderators and such stuff.

Saga Musix

I'm not aware of any problems we are having or have had on EsperNet.