Modplug Users' Social Lives?

Started by SoundCrafter, January 17, 2007, 23:12:02

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundCrafter

(random answer, knowing nothing about the history of trackers)

ScreamTracker?
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

cubaxd

Quote from: "SoundCrafter"(random answer, knowing nothing about the history of trackers)

ScreamTracker?
If this was a ScreamTracker forum i would probably answer with yes  ::)

LPChip

I actually found MODPlug Tracker on a cd too :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

tvdude

Well, my social life;  let's see... well, usually, I spend most of my time ignoring my friends (but they still love me, because they are my friends).  Since I left the television industry/ lifestyle, I now work in a factory, with scheduled hours.  I write some music here and there with MODPlug, and eat lunch at my favorite restaurant, Union Street Cafe ( I get the lunch buffet....delicious!).  When I'm not doing any of those, I'm either at my parents house in Liverpool Nova Scota or on Summerville beach, or surfing somewhere along the east coast of Nova Scotia, Canada.  I still do freelance work with television, so I get the odd job here and there.  Most of my friends are female, and I like it that way.  That's my social life, and it probably won't change for quite a while.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

KrazyKatz

I'm 23. A grown up. I cant believe it.

Anyhow.
I have an importing business distributing games wholesale around the country. Im selling up. This is my last month.

I'm turning composing and sound engineering into my new career.
Dream is to compose for Hollywood. Bigger dream is to actually create something that is true art and will be recognized as such forever.

Judo 13 years.

Studied Epistemology, Theology and Existentialism from 17.

My IQ... well like my uncle says... The only thing an IQ test can tell you is how well you do on an IQ test.

Have trouble with the ladies... and it sure as hell not because of looks... Then again I have trouble with most people.

Been with Modplug 7 years. It was the key to my composing.
Found it on a Hard drive that I stole. Now my future success in music will always rest on dishonesty and guilt.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

georg

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"...now my future success in music will always rest on dishonesty and guilt.

And satisfaction! Don't forget about satisfaction. It's the by-product of guilt, or the other way around...
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"I'm 8 years old, so I had my times with the girls, and know what it's about. At the moment my only companion is a 14-year old cat running the household. And she doesn't talk much.

:lol: burner...

but to do some "introduction" (again):

i'm 25, from germany and i'm feeling pretty old and shabby, fat and ugly  ::)
i got a (probably) lifelong affinity to tracker-software and i'm an otaku.
(please don't hate me....)

apart from that i'd say that i'm a nice guy...

:oops:

P.S.: BUY MY RECORDS!
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

georg

And you're a floating, pierced watermellon with blushed cheeks. Freud would have to retire after a few sessions with you.
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((