The chipophone

Started by Saga Musix, July 23, 2010, 10:41:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

The newest crazy invention by swedish scener Linus Åkesson aka lft: the chipophone! Awesome stuff if you ask me. =)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

KrazyKatz

This guy deserves the Nobel prize! First class post Jojo.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

I want one, I want one :D

Very nice device. :)

Thanks for sharing this Jojo.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Tony

I want one too! :D

Wish I could figure out how to make the sounds used in that song Comic bakery.

psishock

QuoteWish I could figure out how to make the sounds used in that song Comic bakery.
its not about the sound, but about the arped notes. Read up about arpeggio in ompt manual, or google it up. Its no biggie really.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

well, it actually is, because what makes them so special is also the PWM sound - it's a pulse wave with a variable pulse width - something very typical for c64 music.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Tony

Hey thanks for the info! Will read up in the manual :D