Main Menu

I'm back

Started by LPChip, March 10, 2006, 22:50:57

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

After a nice week of vacation in a warm Turkey, I've returned home today.

I've made some pictures, and when I have some more time (maybe tomorrow), I'll organise them and put a few on the web somewhere along with a short description.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

Welcome back! We all missed you!  :D
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

DavidN

Must've been a very big turkey.

LPChip

Quote from: "Wong"Must've been a very big turkey.

LOL!!! :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

I've put some photo's and a small story online, which you can view here!

Be warned, I'm on 2 of these photo's! :)

Squirrel Havoc

Looks like that country has much history to be learned, everything looks vintage, or old school, or something, can't think of the phrase. Cool pics though. And DAMN you're skinny! I guess it's just us americans who have weight problems :)
-

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

Yes americans eat too many hotdogs in thier hotdog eating contests :P Im from Canada so... you know...

Your a pretty good photographer...
Eat... Its good for you.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Dj Cruk CHIKIN"Yes americans eat too many hotdogs in thier hotdog eating contests :P Im from Canada so... you know...

Actually we eat Pizza Hut and McDonalds :)

I agree, what kind of camera do you have?
-

Atlantis

Yeah, very nice pictures, and looks like a great place to have been. I was lucky enough to have been to Turkey too when I was about eight. You look nothing like I remembered you though. And next time you just need to keep travelling five times further. :P
Put an end to the loudness war. Don't limit or compress your mixdown until mastering; leave the master channel alone.

http://www.facebook.com/atlanteanrecords

LPChip

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"

I agree, what kind of camera do you have?

Thanks. I think its a sport to put a photo in its best perspective. Its not just about making a sharp photo, but also about the angle and what you want in the picture. :) My brother and a friend of mine are also obsessed with this, which makes it easier to talk about and such.

I own a Sony Cybershot P70 (old camera, with 3.2 mega pixels and just 3x optical zoom)

The photo's have been enhanced a little bit with contrast though. (except for the last 2)