The contents of release packages

Started by Relabsoluness, March 03, 2006, 19:19:24

Previous topic - Next topic

anboi

QuoteIs there something wrong with writing it to a text or pdf file and distributing it with MPT? I'm kind of confused here...

no, this is what we want, but what i'm currently writing is all html and if this is handled by storing in a db then it'll take effort (how much i don't yet know) to turn this into a coherent text or pdf for distro. if i do it html then fine - web based and distro version straight off but with db? who knows, the web one will be much better but it might be harder to bundle. i probably shouldn't worry about that at this stage as it will probably turn out to be a piece of cake to chuck the info around once its all there. yeah i'm not clued in on everything yet and there's loads of it to work out... i'm probably waffling and there won't actually be any problems...

rewbs

IMHO it would be cool if you could share the content you have so far (for example in a wiki, or any other format - doesn't matter for now). That way we can all comment or even contribute. Many wikis allow dumping to a static distributable format.

We had a restricted access wiki with some content from georg and others but I guess it got lost when the server died...