What do you look like?

Started by Squirrel Havoc, February 28, 2006, 08:18:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

Here's one that people don't like, but hey, why not? I remember a forum thread, i think it was the skale forums, where people posted pics of themselves. Either there or the blender forums. If you aren't comfy posting a pic of yourself, then a simple description would be fine.

*gulp* here I am playing my bass in my super-dirty living room/kitchen, while wearing nail polish. My hair isn't that pink anymore, but well that's me.

Ok, your turn  :wink:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

I dun have a photo of me online, so a describtion would have to do I guess...

I'm an ugly guy wearing glasses, about 1.8m tall. Im half indonesian, half dutch.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

fisk0

This is me:
http://g.helgon.net/g/%7B980/%7B980CA2C2-C917-466C-8A71-7BF026365338%7D.jpg.

It is a few years old, but I dont think anything has changed since then. Nothing special about the photo though, just an portrait photo from school.

hematurge

At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley

rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "rewbs"I look good.
http://soal.org/MePics/eyes.JPG

Wow, you look stoned  :shock:  :D
-

Randilyn

[deleted]

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "SILOH 3005"http://siloh.silohware.com/photos/siloh7.jpg

Am I the only one here who isn't skinny?  :evil:
-

cyperkid

so, finally at home again i am stuffing this forum with another scary item:

check it out
commodore stole my childhood

Randilyn

I don't see any body - is that a severed head? :p

Squirrel Havoc

I noticed a lot of people have long hair, is this the thing to do in other countries? When I was bout 16, it was the mid 90's, and long hair was in. Of couse, by the time mine grew, it was out again. Hasn't come back yet.... ::)
-

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Here's one that people don't like, but hey, why not? I remember a forum thread, i think it was the skale forums, where people posted pics of themselves. Either there or the blender forums. If you aren't comfy posting a pic of yourself, then a simple description would be fine.

*gulp* here I am playing my bass in my super-dirty living room/kitchen, while wearing nail polish. My hair isn't that pink anymore, but well that's me.

Ok, your turn  :wink:

are you from the fbi or s.th.?  ::)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

FBI... as in Female Body Inspectors? Yes we are.

Well anyways, I dont have a pic of me on this computer... The other one got wiped out by a massive virus:| SOO..... IM about 5'2.. 130 lbs :S big nose,  3 P.I.M.P.les and im from INDIA! How i got into techno is beyond me. I listin to everything :D even rock on occasion.
Eat... Its good for you.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"are you from the fbi or s.th.?  ::)

?
-

cyperkid

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"I noticed a lot of people have long hair, is this the thing to do in other countries? When I was bout 16, it was the mid 90's, and long hair was in. Of couse, by the time mine grew, it was out again. Hasn't come back yet.... ::)

not at all - even in Germany it goes like: the shorter they are, the more accurate/assimilated you seem to be.
BECAUSE of that...and if you're true rock'n'roll...
:D

long hair (if smart and shampoo-ed) is ok, dreadlocks are worse
commodore stole my childhood