[Trance] Saw (.MP3)

Started by Rakib, February 03, 2010, 19:00:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakib

Ok, I have now removed the early preview note from the title. Thinks it now finished. Yes, I do use long time to finish my songs.

Version 3 and the latest (final tweak may come but not any radical changes)
http://cid-54cdccabf6b1af4b.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/aod.mp3

Versjon 2:
http://cid-54cdccabf6b1af4b.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/aod-2.mp3

If you want to compare.
^^

Saga Musix

Nice preview. A bit predictable at times and still very raw, but enjoyable nevertheless.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

The melody has been taken 6 notes lower
Changes with the bass, new instruments to the main melodi.
Some new arrangements.
^^

Sam_Zen

A nice basic model. The closed hihat is a bit too sharp maybe.

psishock

Hey, this is not half bad Rakib. I really like that dark, bumpy bass and the buildup.

The second half should definitely get more attention, the strings, the melody are quite muzzy, its a letdown after a strong start. The percussion system (hihat loop?) is way to repetitive (which is a choice of course) but i would surely put some breaks, variations and new elements here and there, just to "hide" that repetitiveness.

I have a good guess, where this song is actually devoted... :wink:
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Rakib

Thanks  for the comment psishock.
Btw nice avatar you've got! 8)

As stated it is still a work in progress, I will take your comments and continue on working woth the song. And I'm not using any hihat loops so I'm free to change the percussion.
^^

kit beats

Quote from: "psishock"put some breaks, variations and new elements here and there, just to "hide" that repetitiveness.
nice spoken, i have the same thing.
i mostly cant hear that what it needs more:oops:
i leave the song and maybe hear more in it later.

It is a cool trance song, love the buildup, the kick remind me of the nikeys song:-) from part2:16 itsgreatmade.

Regards,
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

Rakib

Hopefully final mix up and running now.
^^