What is your avatar?

Started by Squirrel Havoc, February 28, 2006, 08:14:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

I do not have one, although, I am not sure what to make it.

xaimus

Mine is a photo of a cat wearing headphones.  It is not my cat--I found the image on 4chan.  I used to use other random images cobbled together in PSP or the Gimp.  The most recent one was a webcam photo of a Kansas City Honeywell parking lot, taken from their Intranet system (while I was there at an engineering program), with an upside-down SUV fighting a crude drawing of Godzilla.

Addressing the other sub-topic that has spawned in this thread:
:(  :(
I am the master of clipping and excessively loud/muddy bass.

edit: typo
edit2: georg >:(  >:(

georg

Quote from: "xaimus"I am the master of clipping and excessively loud/muddy bass.

That's right baby! You pwn that shit!

As for my avatar... it's a drawing i made in photoshop. I don't have a clue what it means, but it looks mildly disturbing to me, so maybe it can pass as "cool". It's the only drawing i ever made in photoshop, i mainly use it for effects or photo editing.

EDIT - I thought the avatar limit was 80x80.  :evil:  If i can't have a huge avatar, noone should. This calls for punishment. And destruction. It's an outrage!
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

Sam_Zen

Well, what can I say. It's a snapshot of somebody I know vaguely.
2 georg
Do yo you have more of those random chinese proverbs ? I like that.

Harbinger

Oh i'd love to use my avatar, but there's no way to UPLOAD IT!!   :evil:

georg

I'll host it for ya. Email it to me and i'll email you back with a link you can use. simpl
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

Harbinger

Thanks georg!! You're a good neighbor! It's on the way, but you'll hafta tell me what to do to actually use it...

Uh, how do i affix the .jpg to the email? Don't even see it in PMs... :?:

Send me a link in Private Messages.

yrk

I originally made mine ages ago as a texture hidden in an elevator shaft in an ActionQuake2 map that I never finished...

It was lying around collecting dust and I figured it should be used for something and I didn't have an avatar so...
while (1) { fork(); }