Note Properties Dialog Settings?

Started by Really Weird Person, March 09, 2010, 21:26:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Where might I find the Note Properties dialog settings in the code (I guess this might be considered the dialog's declaration, but I could be mistaken)? I do not seem to find them. The main thing that I am looking for is where to modify the text on the title bar (to make the row count start at one instead of zero, although you probably could have guessed that). I thought that I may be able to find that (since I cannot seem to figure out how to change the behavior of the Go To... dialog), but I do not find where that is in the code.

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

Ah, I probably would not have thought of a file like that. Thanks

Saga Musix

You know, there's also a shortcut called "Ctrl+F" in most IDEs, where you could have searched for something like "Row %d" or something.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

There is indeed, and I did use it, although I seared for terms that seemed like they would link to the dialog (such as Properties, NoteProperties, and Note_Properties). I did not think of searching for Row %d for something like that, although based on its nature (text modification), I suppose that doing a search for Row %d makes sense.

Saga Musix

Well, if you want replace a text in the GUI, I would first search for that text (and by now you probably know that decimal numbers are normally formatted with "%d" in most places). Also, you could have had a look at the resource editor - you would have found the IDD_PAGEEDIT* dialogs there, which are the note properties. Searching for this string in the code then would have directly brought you to dlg_misc.cpp.