1.18.00.00 pause/resume not from the right pattern

Started by a-lin, February 26, 2010, 12:28:27

Previous topic - Next topic

a-lin

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.18.00.00

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
No

Description of the bug:
the pause/resume button command (F5) does not resume the song properly when the pattern is changed from the pattern editor using up or down arrows

How often does it happen?:
every time

How to reproduce (step by step description):
1) load a song
2) go to patterns tab
3) move the pattern through the pattern editor (not the position editor), that is go down till the end of the pattern, then down again, the new feature of openMPT makes you go automatically to the next pattern
4) press F5, the song starts from the first pattern not the current (now second) one
A-Lin

Saga Musix

That is not a bug. As you say yourself, the command is called "pause/resume", and not "play from current row", which is a different shortcut (since I don't know what keymap you're using, I obviously can't tell you which key is assigned to it). Therefore, I'm closing this report.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.