The Death of Artists?

Started by uncloned, March 03, 2010, 18:45:50

Previous topic - Next topic

PPH

Quote from: "g"
Quote from: "PPH"Teleological
Hey I didn't know that word so I looked it up. Thanks!

I'm glad. :D That was the whole point of my post. To leave you guys wondering "What on earth is this guy saying?" and discuss some more :P
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

PPH

Quote from: "psishock"You got me wrong then PPH. I wasn't ranting religion nor mainstream music, only giving my opinion from stuff, everybody have the free will to decide what will he learn from them.

About "mainstream" music, i've based it on my careful observation. I've many time asked my friends for a tracklist on some nice 1-2hour mixes, or a name of a very appealing cool track or artist name. They just said openly they dont have it, and they dont really care. A song or two may sound interesting to them, but overall they listen to these music to bring them on a wanted nice familiar mood. They cannot care less about the name or the artist, as soon as they find some fresh pieces, they tend to forget the "old" ones, and start to listen to new ones. I've had a long chatter with them too about this, they denied at first that they truly think, these artist and songs are worthless to them, but when i've faced the facts to them, they suddenly realized and admitted it. That's why i've said, this behavior tells me, this music (or artist) have absolutely no value to them, if they miss listening to some few ones, or they dont hear about some artist at all, they dont mind, coz they will listen to 100 more similar ones who will give the exact same experience to them. Try to understand what am i trying to say. :D

About religions, well as you've read that i don't have a slightest problem with them, i only strongly disagree with misinforming and censoring, i believe that these stuff have destructive and blinding nature to people (politics and product advertisements tend to have these as well), so if some religions have these, they'll definitely wont see my open acceptation or support. But still, you will not see me go and start ranting to them.

I just saw you were talking about "purpose" and decided to throw that "telelogical" word to see what happened :D
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

g

Quote from: "PPH"I just saw you were talking about "purpose" and decided to throw that "telelogical" word to see what happened :D
Or maybe he was talking about "purpose" because you were going to throw in the word telelogical?

PPH

Quote from: "g"
Quote from: "PPH"I just saw you were talking about "purpose" and decided to throw that "telelogical" word to see what happened :D
Or maybe he was talking about "purpose" because you were going to throw in the word telelogical?

Yeah, could be :D
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============