Loosing a close person

Started by Louigi Verona, January 17, 2010, 14:33:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Nahkranoth

Tits? Where? slurp :-) (where is that 'love' smiley anyway?)

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Nahkranoth

Just one? It's not healthy that way.

psishock

omg you're totally right, i was just thinking for myself, because my mind is corrupt with futanari and tentacle rape stuff, so 1, 3 or more can be equally fun. Picture re-edited and apologies.

Nahkranoth

Thanks, psi! It feels better now :-) Now it's the time fo' dem pussies, don't you think? :-D

psishock

Nah, i think we had already gone far enough, lets leave it like this. :D

Sam_Zen

Nahkranoth

Yeah, totally forgot about the OP :retarded:

Really Weird Person

Family losses are not fun to deal with, but, as has been stated multiple times, life goes on. I have heard many (or at least quite a few) accounts of family members dying from my father (his father being one of them). The two that I remember are those of my grandmother and great-grandmother (on my mother's side). I do not remember as much about my great-grandmother's death though. Both people died in 2005. Hopefully things are going well in the life of Louigi Verona. See? I do have feelings for more than long songs and Daisy. :lol:

Nahkranoth

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"See? I do have feelings for more than long songs and Daisy. :lol:
I always had suspicions that somewhere deep inside you're not that weird :lol:

Louigi Verona

QuoteFamily losses are not fun to deal with, but, as has been stated multiple times, life goes on.

Yeah, although when you want to share a memory of a close person, you are never suggesting life does not go on. You just want to share this without implying you need advice like "life goes on" since it is not at all about that.

Louigi Verona

Guys, everybody thanks for responses!

Rxn: there is difference between compassion and weakness. Displaying your feelings (and actually having them) has nothing to do with whether one is weak or strong. It is the way one copes with such feelings is what matters.

Shutting yourself off from these feelings and saying - loosing close people is okay, I'll just move forward since - is one way of handling the situation. Not my way, though.

Not to say that grief is necessarily a dark feeling too, filled with feeling sorry for yourself or another person. Grief for another person can be very warm sadness. In fact, I think this is extremely important as life experience. Facing our mortality is one of the main, key characteristics of human existence. The way we face it is a lot who we are or who we try to be.

residentgrey

I miss my cats and my grandfather. Nuff said.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.