Started by TheEagle, February 06, 2010, 11:20:25

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEagle

This is a nice parody on the 'feature-overkill' of modern mobile devices:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udlxr8t1nZM

(German; English subs available)

Saga Musix

Yep, I already pre-ordered one!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

:shock: i'm not sure, putting a nuclear energy cell constantly near your head would be an advisable thing to do.... but hey, it plays my old VCR tapes, so it's totally awesomeness! :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

TheEagle

Quote from: "psishock"i'm not sure, putting a nuclear energy cell constantly near your head would be an advisable thing to do....
...and if THIS battery explodes in your pocket, you're in real trouble... :wink:

psishock

or the whole city.... :lolteeth:
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

I was more concerned about the possibility that its heater compartment would suddenly turn on while you keep it in your pants.

But the most turn-down for me is that the phone isn't flexible. :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

oh yeah, and when it arrives, i can FINALLY have a toast to go! I ALWAYS missed that when being outside!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.