[Hiphop] Girlfriend (MP3)

Started by kit beats, February 02, 2010, 03:46:35

Previous topic - Next topic

kit beats

[hiphop] Samplekit - Girlfriend (MP3) FREE DOWNLOAD!

New hiphop kinda beat posted by samplekit called "Girlfriend" that is in MP3

http://www.samplekit.nl/samplekit-girlfriend.mp3

Thanks 4 listening again!

Dedicated to all the girlfriends :-)
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

Sam_Zen

A free download.. Wow..  8)

Kinda hiphop. So I suppose it's a structure as a soundtrack where people can do a rap.
So why the fade out at the end ? That's not functional regarding the obvious use of it.
Maybe it's better to cut the module straight at the pattern before the fade out and set the song in a loop.
You've improved your sound treatment by the way.

kit beats

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"A free download.. Wow..  8)
Yeah! hehehe

I fade out alot, you hear the beat i let it loop, play with the channels, and then i let it fade out. You mean let it play and make an end is better?:)

The sounds is really what amazed me, i was thinking to set base in it but its good this way i think.

AlisterFlint

it's a good start. everything sounds to be in place. but it needs to be built up upon.

and i agree with Sam, regarding the production.

kit beats

Quote from: "AlisterFlint"it's a good start. everything sounds to be in place. but it needs to be built up upon.

and i agree with Sam, regarding the production.

thanks AlisterFlint, by built up upon you mean like putting another instrument with it or?

Plus i had some feed from the synthforum:
for better sounds, make the drums harder. Says one lowpassfilter something? For me, no expert so I have no hang on, sounds like you are getting a little too much high frequency cut. That could come through a lowpass filter.

If you cant get the samples harder then its better to normalize them.
I've heard that before :-)

im going to check the filter thing, on my headphones its allright but on my 40watt behringers i can hear its not flowing well.

Best regards,

Saga Musix

normalizing samples == making samples harder? lol. if a sample is not "hard" enough (whatever that may mean in detail), you have to use another one, instead of destroying it with overamplifying or compressing.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

AlisterFlint

Quote from: "Samplekit"thanks AlisterFlint, by built up upon you mean like putting another instrument with it or?

indeed. to bring in some mood variation. and some breaks here and there, to let your track breathe a little.

as to boosting up your sounds, you'd compress a/o EQ your tune. probably a good start would be to EQ each track separately, then compress your master.
note that the downside of compressing is a loss of audio signal. the heavier your compression is, the more you'd lose audio signal. especially when applied to your master track.

Rakib

The beat was maybe a bit harder/louder than is should be.
Look at some of 50 cents productions(for instance 21 question/candy shop).

And maybe some interlude would do no harm.

Otherwise, it's a good song.
^^