1.18.00.00 Pattern scrollbar refresh bug

Started by Really Weird Person, January 27, 2010, 21:51:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.18.0.00

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)

Description of the bug:
The pattern editor has a refresh bug.

How often does it happen?:
[seemingly] always

How to reproduce (step by step description):
1. Open the pattern editor.
2. Open the song properties dialog.
3. If a scrollbar is present, reduce the number of channels (I used 1).
If everything worked "properly,'' you should still see (and be able to use) the scrollbar.

Saga Musix

Well, can you specify cases when there is no vertical scrollbar? because if not, I don't see it as a bug.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

I am referring to the horizontal scrollbar (the channel scrollbar), not the vertical one (for the rows) (as it seems that you maybe confusing the two).

Saga Musix

Whoops. Anyway, in that case, I can't reproduce it either, the scrollbar is removed here. please elaborate, i.e. give a real step-by-step reproduction. I suppose you're opening the song properties via shortcut?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

I actually used the menu item. As for reproduction, perhaps you need quite a few channels (such as the first 64 or somethng) (due to a larger resolution).

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Saga Musix