1.18.00.00 Song doesn't always loop, while it should

Started by LPChip, January 26, 2010, 21:17:15

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.18.0.00

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
^8No, this bug is introduced since this build.^n
You're right... It happened in other builds too, I just never noticed it.

Description of the bug:
When the song reaches its end, it stops instead of jumping to the beginning of the song.

How often does it happen?:
It happens sometimes. I can't really reproduce it all the time, but it seems to be working best if you do these actions right after you start OpenMPT. When it seems that the bug doesn't exist anymore, and I close OpenMPT, then start it again, I can easily reproduce this.

How to reproduce (step by step description):
Select the first row of the pattern, press the button replay pattern and then uncheck loop pattern. Let the song play to the end, and at my pc it stops there. (the next [--] is selected)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

QuoteNo, this bug is introduced since this build.
Cannot confirm that this is new. Under these exact conditions, it has happened before already. Doesn't need to be done right when starting OpenMPT also, just after loading a song. The first time you use the pattern play commands in the pattern editor and uncheck the "loop pattern" option, the song loop flag is not set or something. It won't happen if you used the global play button before.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs