Fellow trackers

Started by Teasy, April 11, 2007, 14:21:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Teasy

Hi!

I'm looking for (a) fellow tracker(s) to track together in any tracker similar to Scream Tracker, Impulse Tracker, ModPlug Tracker, Schism Tracker, etc.
Nothing serious, though -- just for fun.

I don't care (much) about your musical talent or experience, just the fooling around with the track :)
I'm (still) curious what such an online tracker collaboration could lead to..

I could share some of my tracks or some starting point track, but I have no idea if there's any interest in this place, so please let me know! :)

KrazyKatz

Welcome to the club. You've come to the right place. You should be a bit more specific about what type of music you're looking to make. Whilst I dont have much time for "fun" composing, Id be glad to send pointers on any pieces you make as I'm sure others would.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Teasy

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Welcome to the club. You've come to the right place.
Thanks Krazy man :)
I sure hope so!

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"You should be a bit more specific about what type of music you're looking to make.
This doesn't matter to me either.  As long as it's nice to listen to :)
Well, most of my tracks use synth samples, but I like many things.

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Whilst I dont have much time for "fun" composing, Id be glad to send pointers on any pieces you make as I'm sure others would.
Well, I'm just looking for fellow composers to actually add to the song, rather than speak about it
If you know any other places where people might be interested, I'd love to find out!

I'm starting to wonder if there's any grey space at all between hobbying yourself and starting a professional band !  *LoL*

KrazyKatz

Quite shocking how the Tracker community has dwindled. Quite sad to see. At one stage there would have been tons of responses to this. Anyhow I'm a classical composer with not too much time so I'm afraid I cant join any collaborative efforts.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Teasy

Hehe, I know what you mean, but I still have high hopes for Trackers!
Maybe there's another place, perhaps commercial-based, where people may be interested, and have time to have fun fooling around :)
Another cool idea is a community track

Saga Musix

check if someone called "jojo" added to your icq list.... :D ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Teasy

Hey Jojo, please email me, it's more convenient :)

Teasy

Any more takers?

A related thread is here --> Linky