An Unusual Behavior

Started by Really Weird Person, November 22, 2010, 23:47:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

It seems that Modplug Tracker has a tendency to play one of my files whenever I play/pause a song. What I mean is that if I play a song, then do subsequnt pauses and plays, the file plays even if it is not in the song. I am not sure if this is a bug or something that I did wrong or perhaps did not do at all. I noticed this when I was making a playthrough of a game.

Really Weird Person

I noticed that Modplug Tracker would also not open the file. I logged off and logged back on to Windows and that seems to fixed the issue. I am guessing that there was a hung process that had that file open. This would explain the inability to open it later. I am not sure about the playing on each play/pause operation though. That is odd.

Saga Musix

...i have no idea what you are talking about.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

It sounds like a process of OpenMPT is still open after you closed the application, which somehow catches the play/pause.

Do you use keyboard shortcuts for this? Have you closed and opened modplug tracker, or perhaps even have it opened twice?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs