Post websites that mention MODPlug Tracker somehow

Started by LPChip, January 07, 2010, 21:44:44

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I was searching and I found this page.

I think its nice to see a school actually using a tracker for an assignment. :)

http://www.solscope.com/~ochsa/2005-2006/
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

uncloned

jmkz

LPChip

Although the website indeed does mention openmpt, I'm actually not just looking for music. I'm more interested in webpages that discus OpenMPT as software.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

PabloLuna

Saga Musix

what I think LPChip is looking for is websites that are not in the "core scene" (like f.e. modarchive or xtr1m's site). also, software informer is really not a site to quote from, since it's basically just collecting links to programs that can be found on the web, to spam the google index with them.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip