Archetypes

Started by Sam_Zen, February 17, 2006, 04:19:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

I found an old series of tracker-files on crappy diskettes. Pieces I have gathered over the years, in the beginning of the module-tracking, of other people. A period of 1992 - 1997.

So I decided to add these files on the net, for historic purposes. And as a credit to those 'pioneers'.
Before publishing, I have checked these files if they contained further info about the author.
The only exception so far is the file 'falling.mod'. The MODs is the first category I have placed now.
If one of those authors has objectons with this presentation, please let me know, and we can talk about it.

EDIT: This post contained a non-valid link, so I removed it. Check further down for the right one.

Squirrel Havoc

QuoteForbidden

You don't have permission to access /sam/arch/mods/ on this server.

:shock:  :(
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Louigi Verona

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

LPChip

Same here... Guess we can post lots of access errors, but lets wait till Sam fixes his link.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Strange. I indeed get the same non-access message. I don't understand this. It's just a dir with some mod-files.
But, as I said, this was preliminary, so in the end a html-file with links.

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"Strange. I indeed get the same non-access message. I don't understand this. It's just a dir with some mod-files.
But, as I said, this was preliminary, so in the end a html-file with links.

Add a .htaccess file and make it to allow access to that directory.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Sorry for the inconvenience. It appeared that the apache-server was set to non-accept dirs without an index-file.
Several solutions possible of course, but I have chosen to upload the list as a web-page : the Archive of the Pioneers