[chill] Ladyhawke at the Recitial (on line only)

Started by uncloned, January 08, 2010, 03:24:07

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

http://www.traxinspace.com/song/45265

(sorry - I can't host this at SoOn - and I'm kinda digging as I wait for my finger to heal and get back to playing - this was done last summer actually)

Year: 2010

Album:
collaborations

Artist's description:
Ladyhawke invited people to remix My Delerium - another of those contests to create a buzz. This is my take on it.

Yes, there are timing issues - deal with it. I took two passes at it - this the second pass with a bit of clean up.

If you don't like it - do your own :-)

Contributors:
The original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN8HwUxFouM

zaphoid who talked me into it

psishock

picture is link is dead, song link is dead.

:shock:
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

uncloned

it works for me - I just tried it.
and the picture is there

Hmmm that is strange

psishock

tried with the other browsers, same... maybe its an IP/country restriction on tracks in space? :?

Lemme find a working proxy...

uncloned

uncloned

psishock

definitely a good idea.

The site worked with proxies, so trackinspace is blocking countries for sure (gives me stupid reasons to hate it already :D). But i wasnt able to play with them online, and since im not registered, cannot download .-_-

uncloned

its on its way - sorry for all of the trouble!

psishock

ah its alright, we worked out in the end. That is what matters.

from the email:

Quote from: "uncloned"Hard to understand why traxinspace is blocking you.
because they think i'm an evil terrorist... xD

listened, this could be a nice official unplugged version from the original song, it has timing problems, but its alright.
Its just me or her solo voice could be a bit sharper? As the sound quality is kinda degraded or dull.

uncloned

I agree - her voice seems a bit distorted. The backing vocals, provided by hannah if you believe the wav name, sounds much clearer.

Thanks for the listen - the point was to take away the energy and make it more of a ballad.