need help

Started by michael_123, February 16, 2006, 18:41:32

Previous topic - Next topic

michael_123

hey mates i need help i want to made my own modplug music on tracker , but i dont know where or how to work the program.
could one of u plz tell me step by step easy instructions on how to work the program.  
thanks alot..

heres my email address: ps2_freak51@hotmail.com

cyperkid

it's not so difficult

please don't misunderstand me, but the best way is try-n-error.
of course there have to be some little basics like knowing what a pattern, vst plugin is, but even that is by no means a must...
just need 5-10 samples/instruments (*.wav/*.xi/*.smp/*.iff etc) in a folder, load them and put them in...

nobody showed me how to use trackers.
i learned by trying and looking into the mods of others
(and tracked over 1 year nothing but sick boring 4/4 techno)
commodore stole my childhood

Squirrel Havoc

Hey LPChip, is that Wiki of the MPT manual still up? I know it's not complete, but maybe you could mail him the URL if it's still up. Since he gave his email, he may not come back and check these posts
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Hey LPChip, is that Wiki of the MPT manual still up? I know it's not complete, but maybe you could mail him the URL if it's still up. Since he gave his email, he may not come back and check these posts

No :( It suffered from the crash aswell.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs