Searching for an old and infamous tune

Started by Louigi Verona, December 23, 2009, 22:20:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

Hey guys!
I am searching for Ashwood - Coaster, a tune I made from a loop of another band and with which I was infamously accused of plagiarism by TomTom and roncli at TiS2. That tune got lost and I want to find it. Perhaps some of you chaps have it stored somewhere in your collections?

LPChip

Do you know the filename? That makes searching a lot easier.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

Saga Musix

no matches found for "I think it would be coaster.mp3" %)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

residentgrey

http://modland.ziphoid.com iirc is a good mirror of the modland archive. ALso ExoticA is also a good bet. I think.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Saga Musix

Wrong thread? %) modland doesn't host mp3s :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

residentgrey

assumed anything with *wood on here referred to a tracker file, you know like Elwood. <3

Louigi Verona

Haha! Indeed )
Actually there is a connection to Elwood, read it here:
Ashwood

residentgrey

"Dr. Watson" is a fun Saturday nite my friend! HEHE!