xmplay 3.5 has been released.

Started by Saga Musix, December 22, 2009, 20:12:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

An early christmas present from Ian "un4seen" Luck, so to speak: XMPlay 3.5 has been released today! It comes with many new great options and also improved mod playback. A good example are .it "note fade" notes, which are supported in OpenMPT since version 1.17.03.02, Schism Tracker and Impulse Tracker.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

Thanks for letting us know. :)

This is indeed great news. I already installed it.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Thanks !
You're quick.  Yesterday it still wasn't on its forum.

uncloned

machinesmith

What?! But but, I just finished grafting version 3.4.2.1 into my cerebral membrane! Do you know how long those multiple decimal points take!! And now...ugh...Tch!  *pulls out laser grafting tool..AGAIN!* Gee, thanks a lot man, Merry XMPlaymas

residentgrey

machinesmith == RWP???

Thanks man I just got it!!!
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

machinesmith

Quote from: "residentgrey"machinesmith == RWP???

residentgrey, your description of me isnt explanatory enough for it lacks details that should go into a description of a member of this community your conciseness does not allow room for such descriptions thus not allowing members such as myself and not you to understand the depth of what you are conveying...in short, what it is that it is that you are trying to say, sir?

(btw - good catch)

uncloned

Quote from: "machinesmith"
Quote from: "residentgrey"machinesmith == RWP???

residentgrey, your description of me isnt explanatory enough for it lacks details that should go into a description of a member of this community your conciseness does not allow room for such descriptions thus not allowing members such as myself and not you to understand the depth of what you are conveying...in short, what it is that it is that you are trying to say, sir?

(btw - good catch)

don't you know == is equivalent to the math operation "identity"?

LPChip

I think residentgrey simply points to the fact that MachineSmith used lingo known by RWP X)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Do mind that some of the xmp plugins have to be updated as well

residentgrey

residentgrey == Sherlock Holmes

As long as the NSF plugins actually work then I am oook. The snack version eventually got borked on my system. Like now when I drag load a batch of files it doesn't load right...weird. Good thing I have the upgrade to change all that.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.