Started by KrazyKatz, December 23, 2008, 08:25:37

Previous topic - Next topic

g

TheEagle

Nice theme.

Merry x-mas everybody... :)

maleek

Merry Christmas folks!

(and might I add, a very nice new board theme!)

uncloned

Merry Christmas!

and the theme makes it hard for me to read  :(

Saga Musix

Quote from: "maleek"(and might I add, a very nice new board theme!)
And while I proposed to enable it again, I want to say at the same time that it's
- fugly
- distracting
- unusable
- fugly
So I hope that it will be changed back on Dec 27th. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"
Quote from: "maleek"(and might I add, a very nice new board theme!)
And while I proposed to enable it again, I want to say at the same time that it's
- fugly
- distracting
- unusable
- fugly
So I hope that it will be changed back on Dec 27th. :P

An opportunity to keep Jojo away from the forums so he can code on OpenMPT? Sure I'll keep the theme up to January the first. :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Good that I'll be at the Ultimate Meeting next week, where I'll neither work on OpenMPT, nor visit this forum (well... maybe). :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Good that I'll be at the Ultimate Meeting next week, where I'll neither work on OpenMPT, nor visit this forum (well... maybe). :P

Oh, thats good! Saves me a whole lot of trouble setting it back next week and feel guilty to everyone but Jojo, or not set it back and feel guilty towards Jojo.

Pfew, thanks man... :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

g

I actually prefer this theme to the normal theme.

Nahkranoth

Good gawd! It's killing my eyes! Too much white as for me.

Saga Musix

and, to emphasize, not enouch contrast! one can barely tell between the different items, because it's all just plain white-grey.

Nahkranoth

But one can bear with it for a few days... Jeez, my eyes are hurt, closing the page :lol:

LPChip

Quote from: "Nahkranoth"But one can bear with it for a few days... Jeez, my eyes are hurt, closing the page :lol:

Nice, you submitted your post after you closed the page. Now that's magic! :D

TheEagle

Quote from: "LPChip"Nice, you submitted your post after you closed the page. Now that's magic! :D

Yeah, it's Christmas Magic.... :D

Nahkranoth