Where'd You Get Your Nick?

Started by Squirrel Havoc, February 14, 2006, 00:54:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Relabsoluness

SoundCrafter

I don't really know how I came up with mine...I like it tho  :) . I USED to be -DjBj-, B.J. being a nickname for me (Bret Jr.). But after a while people started getting ideas...and...yeah.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

nickythenose

I got my login name cos I am called nicky, i was called Nicky the Knows when I was a student cos I knew stuff and then after university I set up www.bespoketobacco.co.uk and sold snuff tobacco (powdered nasal tobacco that is sniffed) over the internet.

I reinvented Gin and Tonic Flavour snuff and as such I got the name of a man with a good "nose" for flavour.

Hense the phraze, Nicky the nose.

Nicky

DavidN

I think that's the most bizarre username story I've ever heard. I love it.

Lofty

I acquired the nickname Lofty at around the age of eight for being a small kid. To give you an idea of just how short I was, at the age of fourteen I was 4' 4" (1.3m) tall and weighed just 4.5 stone (25kg)! I'm no longer so small or skinny, but have kept the nick because I like it, dunno why.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Lofty"I acquired the nickname Lofty at around the age of eight for being a small kid. To give you an idea of just how short I was, at the age of fourteen I was 4' 4" (1.3m) tall and weighed just 4.5 stone (25kg)! I'm no longer so small or skinny, but have kept the nick because I like it, dunno why.

Daaaamn, when I was 14, I was 6' 4", 175 pounds. Now I'm still 6' 4", but a lot bigger. Damn aging process!
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

(>o_o)>

Well, to anybody who has ever played a kirby game, it's pretty obvious where I got my name.

(>^.^)>
Welcome to the internet. The internet is a game. The object is to piss off as many people as possible. Only those who kiss ass and become moderators win. Enjoy your stay.

LPChip

Quote from: "(>o_o)>"Well, to anybody who has ever played a kirby game, it's pretty obvious where I got my name.

(>^.^)>

And how exactly is that pronounced? :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

Quote from: "LPChip"
Quote from: "(>o_o)>"Well, to anybody who has ever played a kirby game, it's pretty obvious where I got my name.

(>^.^)>

You should worry about spelling  8)
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "LPChip"

(>^.^)>

It isn't. its ASCII art. It looks like kirby with his cute little eyes and pointing his fins (?) forward
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

(>o_o)>

Just kirby is fine :)

Forums are one of the few places on the internet where all the characters in my user name are not illegal. (>^.^)>
Welcome to the internet. The internet is a game. The object is to piss off as many people as possible. Only those who kiss ass and become moderators win. Enjoy your stay.