Problem replying in Free Music forum

Started by Squirrel Havoc, April 27, 2006, 00:11:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

OK, I spent a good 5 mins typing a long reply to the guy asking for help on the download forums, just to get this message:

Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum

I dont know what it means, so I dont know how I could have replied. Is this a new feature I dont know about?
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"OK, I spent a good 5 mins typing a long reply to the guy asking for help on the download forums, just to get this message:

Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum

I dont know what it means, so I dont know how I could have replied. Is this a new feature I dont know about?

Hmm no, not that I'm aware of...

Maybe something timed out or so... You should be able to reply to any post. Others did too. I can try but that would be pointless, cus I'm a site-admin. My privleges overrule the permissions. :P

If you still face problems posting there, let me know, and I'll dive into the issue.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs