Digiridoo Mod...WOAH

Started by residentgrey, December 06, 2009, 05:53:45

Previous topic - Next topic

residentgrey

No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Louigi Verona

Saga Musix

Nice one, but then again, it's not really an electronic modified didgeridoo, since everything is done on a computer.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Louigi Verona

Mmm.... not really. I mean, the didgeridoo itself is real, isn't it?

Saga Musix

Yes, but as the video says: Its "output" (the sound) is transferred to the PC. The controller changes are also transferred to the PC. So it's just a bit like loading a sample of a didgeridoo into your favourite wave editor and applying some effects there (just with the difference that it has "automation").
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Louigi Verona

Hm. Perhaps. But I guess the tactile experience sure makes a difference.

Saga Musix

Yes, I didn't say that it's not an interesting instrument or something. Just that it is not the awesome electronic instrument someone was maybe waiting for.

residentgrey

I applauded the electronic overlay to the already great sound of the instrument. Someone is making more from something different. And just did a swanky job. I looks like something off a sci-fi show. ME LIKE! Seeing Telesma last New Years got me interested in them anyway.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

maleek

Great innovative concept for sure!

uncloned

this is - as I understand it - MUX in action

Excellent!!

uncloned

Sam_Zen

Right on.
Interesting video processor.
Looks a bit like the EMS Spectron, an analog one.