Customise sequence editor shortcut keys

Started by bvanoudtshoorn, November 21, 2009, 02:05:55

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

I have an Apple keyboard -- it's very possibly the nicest keyboard I've ever used. HOWEVER, it doesn't have an [Insert] key, which, needless to say, is extremely frustrating. I can work around this in the pattern editor itself by changing the keys, but in the sequence editor, I can't seem to alter the default keymappings.

Am I missing something, or is this functionality missing? If it is missing, could it please be added? :)

Saga Musix

The sequence editor is indeed still using the old keyboard handling code. Maybe there's a reason for that, but I'll have a look into it.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

Please confirm that this has been added properly in OpenMPT 1.18 release candidate. You can set the thread status to S=C yourself then.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.