[ambient/drone] Live Sessions 2009 (Disc Shelf)

Started by Louigi Verona, November 08, 2009, 12:21:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

Please allow me to present you my latest work, Live Sessions 2009. Until the end of 2009 this will be a work in progress, but at this moment there are 4 tracks, which together comprise an hour of music.

http://www.disc-shelf.com/?album=142

The album is recorded in GNU/Linux, using Kluppe, SooperLooper and Ardour.

Ambient 001 is a classical drone piece, that paints a wide landscape with long notes and arpeggios.
Ambient 002 shows you a forest.
Ambient 003 is a tale about liquids. You may notice this as another take on what I did in Water Basin in the Elements LP.
Ambient 004 seems to be a journey somewhere above in the atmosphere. Imagine you can fly and you soar in the sky, looking around, spotting your city and flying above the streets you know. But the depths above you are as familiar because you fly often.

Please, enjoy!

Sam_Zen

Enjoyed, Louigi !
This was one of the rare times that I allowed music being played, while I was thinking or writing things.

Louigi Verona

Good to know! Sam, you seem to be listening to every release! Lately when I post I am not sure anyone even looks %)

uncloned

Sam_Zen

Clones :
files can be downloaded.
Click on file. click on pause or stop, R-click on file, choose to download.
This takes a while, then it transfers to you HD. Do the same with each track.

Louigi Verona

Hey Chris!
You can follow Sam's advice. In the future Disc Shelf will be moved to html5 and it will be easy to download as I get rid of flash.
If the method Sam mentioned does not work for you, I will upload files to louigiverona.com Not doing so because bandwidth is limited and files are pretty large.
Okay?

Sam_Zen

Maybe I should have mentioned using FireFox with this.