[ambient] break it broken (mp3)

Started by uncloned, October 20, 2009, 18:40:54

Previous topic - Next topic

uncloned

Quote from: "Jojo"Very interesting track. One could think that this not a stretched-to-death tune at some points, mostly because of the great harmonics. I've heard of Paulstretch before but never got around really trying it out myself. I guess it would be the perfect tool for RWP... ::)

Thanks Jojo - it is interesting to run stuff through - but I think whole songs become tiresome as "art" quickly - what Sam and I talked about doing though may have promise.

Louigi Verona

to me this is a tool, not something that delivers end result. I want to use this tool to create pads and other samples.

Saga Musix

Quote from: "uncloned"but I think whole songs become tiresome as "art" quickly
Yes, I cannot say that I listened to your song completely, because it's just too long and "always the same". It's a good base for ambient, but not a complete tune.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Louigi Verona

hehe. I listened to almost all of it and stopped just because I had to go away from computer. =)

Sam_Zen

I agree with LV about this app being considered as a tool.
The end result will become quite predictable 'ambient' after trying some existing sound pieces.
Unless the source file is especially composed to be rendered in this way.

BTW : this stretcher is also capable of making things shorter in time.

uncloned

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"hehe. I listened to almost all of it and stopped just because I had to go away from computer. =)

I must admit the first person I thought of when I saw this was you ;-)