[All kinds] Free mp3 music

Started by themailz, October 14, 2009, 16:53:09

Previous topic - Next topic

themailz

Most of you probably familiar with Facebook – the unsinkable flagship, the mother of all social networks around the world, but it won't be our focus today. Three years ago Russians took a look at Facebook and decided that: "The hell with it.... We will build our own with "blackjack and hookers!" Three years went by, and a social network known as  VKontakte appears with no less than 45 million users. Wait! Don't discard VKontakte yelling who needs it if we have Facebook because I will explain why you do need it.
It is a known fact that on the streets of Russia there are bears roaming freely with balalaika's and cap hats which is probably the reason why copyright fighters haven't come to Russia yet... ATTENTION!!!! In VKontakte social network you will find multi-million library containing free mp3 files, you can listen on-line to whatever you feel like without any limitations, and believe me, there is plenty to listen to (take a look at the screen shot bellow). It is unbelievably simple – following the registration (absolutely free) in the search field simply enter audio files search, and VIOLA, you have found your happiness! I suppose advanced users don't need an explanation as to how files are downloaded.

uncloned

my question, and I am most sincere, who in the hell wants to listen to this garbage?

The real music is right here on modplug.

your social network is hosting the music of the majors - most of the life has been sucked out of these artists long ago..... before you ever heard of them.

Give up your silly network.....

download the music from here and find true happiness.

and BTW - totally wrong section to post your spam.  :P

themailz

the real music is on this network

uncloned

Quote from: "themailz"the real music is on this network
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

uncloned

and given the choice... I'd rather not have my computer become a bot for the russian business network.

but that is just the opinion of one internet user.

themailz

I am look like a bot? :) The post may be a standard. But I am not a bot :)
You always have a choice - to register or not.
But the service has music and it's true

uncloned

and it is also true that you are spamming a forum for you to make advertisement money from people that probably considered you stole from.

and the bot is the payload of visiting your site....

modplug forum is about artists who share their work freely.

this forum not about warez or your greed.

don't pretend it is a service to others.... we all know better.

LPChip

I'm sorry Themailz. I'm sure your intension's are good ones, but I cannot permit this to be on here.

Facebook might be popular, but this site (among sites like facebook) are solely there so the government can keep track of every single move we make. Facebook is in the hands of the government for a reason. (don't tell me you didn't know...) and I'm quite sure vkontakte is too.

So... Topic locked, and the links have been replaced with a good site that offers free music.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs