Test build 1.17.03.02

Started by Relabsoluness, September 22, 2009, 21:08:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Nahkranoth

Edited just before I saw your response :D

Really Weird Person

Quote<insert random profanity here, just to annoy RWP>

Unfortunately, I think that I could possibly see everybody doing that. After all, it seems to have become the world's second language of choice.

LPChip

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"... I could possibly see everybody doing that....

<insert random profanity here, just to annoy RWP> :nuts: :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"After all, it seems to have become the world's second language of choice.

Become? Oooooooh come on, don't tell me the ancient romans and greeks didn't know profanity 2000 years ago!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

g

Quote from: "Jojo"
Quote from: "Really Weird Person"After all, it seems to have become the world's second language of choice.

Become? Oooooooh come on, don't tell me the ancient romans and greeks didn't know profanity 2000 years ago!

Then again, one would think we had evolved a little (socially and culturally) since then... I don't mind cuss words, but they lose their meaning if you use them all the time. Profanities without meaning have no purpose besides making the person saying them appear ignorant. So please, my friends, give it up; that fucking shit is pissing the ass off of me.

Sincerely,
g

uncloned

I tried time stretching a sample in the new (this version) OMPT yesterday and ran into an error saying OMPT couldn't find a library. "failed to load soundtouch library"

I've just downloaded the binary for the library.

Can someone give me a clue as to what to do to make this functional?

Thanks,

Chris

Saga Musix

Download the official 1.17.02.54 package first, then put the new exe file (this one) over the 1.17.02.54 one.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

uncloned

ok thank you, I'll try that.

uncloned

thank you - I got it working just by dropping it into the same folder even being named for its version.

I keep each version - named with version number - not sure why... but there it is.

uncloned

ok,

for what it is worth, 3.XX works fine in Vista 64 including VSTi's - and funky enough, a VSTi (real guitar) that won't load and work in Sonar (32 bit) will work in OMPT.

Saga Musix

Nice to hear that. OpenMPT also works on Vista64 and Win7 64 here as well.